A number of improvements have rolled out this morning based on feedback from a number of customers. They include:-
- Ability to choose to generate quotes, invoices and confirmation letters in word format as well as PDF, so you can edit accordingly
- Ability to add fuel costs to the mileage manager functionality
- Improvements to the “Accept Quote” process to auto generate a job (so it shows up in the calendar) and then quickly create an invoice
- Improvements to the “Quotes Accepted” but not yet invoiced process so that reports and graphics are easier to read
- Improvements to the “Outstanding Invoices” report to also show “Quotes Accepted” but not yet invoiced
- Improvements to the take deposits on Private Hire process and monitor the remaining payments
Next week we are focusing on a number of usability improvements across the application as well as starting the “Bulk Edit” functionality (we should be in a position to show screenshots within the next week)
Also, the User Manual is nearly completed and will be published within the next couple of days.
We believe that if we deliver a good quality product with good quality service we will be rewarded with good quality customers. We also believe in keeping our costs down, so we wont spend lots of money on expensive advertising or marketing. We much prefer to work through word of mouth referrals.
We have therefore, started a new referral system, where we will pay you £100 for each business which subscribes to a standard annual subscription to TravelManager. So if you refer 10 other businesses we will send you a cheque for £1000. It couldn’t be easier. If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me for more information or take a look at the terms.
p.s. We have customers from all sectors of the people transportation industry using our software from Chauffeurs, Private Hire, Minibus, Coach & Bus Operators and Community Transport initiatives. We rely on your feedback to make TravelManager the best it can be today and tomorrow – so keep the feedback coming